Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Hello friends. I am back. I did not plan on taking that much time away from crafting and blogging but it just happen that way. If you follow me on Facebook you know what has been holding me back. Even though I do have more test to go through I have decided to get back to creating my card. And let me tell you it feels great to be in my studio stamping and coloring. I have some announcements coming up so make sure to check back to see what is it. For now I am just happy to be back.
Today I made a Christmas card using the My Favorite Things Best Friends stamp set for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
- My Favorite Things Best Friends and Merry Stamp Sets
- Copic Markers
- Misti tool
- Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice Ink
- Stampin Up Oval Framelits
- Simon Says Stamp Antique Gold Embossing Powder
- Stampin Up Trim The Trees Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
- White 120 Cardstock
I love this little Yeti. He is so adorable. There are a few different ones on the stamp set.
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Again it feels good to be back.
Have a wonderful weekend.