Skipping Stones Designs Tip/Technique Hop

Hello friends. I am excited to share my first card with you from the Skipping Stones Designs Tip/Technique January Hop.
I have been kind of keeping this a secret but I am the new Design Team Coordinator for Skipping Stones Designs. I am happy to be working with the girls on the team. They are very talented. You should have arrived from Kandi’s blog.
Today I have a card I made using the stamp set DOGS VOL 1

I stamped the images and sentiment on a piece of white cardstock I had previously die cut. The images are colored with Copic markers.
Created-by-Larissa-Pittman-for-Skipping-Stones-Designs-DT-Dog-Vol1-card-1tag

I wanted to add some dimension to the card so I stamped a second dog onto a piece of white cardstock, colored it about the same color, and cut it out using my detail scissors.
Created-by-Larissa-Pittman-for-Skipping-Stones-Designs-DT-Dog-Vol1-card-1

I added some foam tape to the back of the dog and adhered it directly on top of the other dog.
Created-by-Larissa-Pittman-for-Skipping-Stones-Designs-DT-Dog-Vol1

For the background I used a piece of Stampin Up Crumb Cake cardstock and with Crumb Cake ink I stamped the tiny paw print all over the cardstock. To finish off the card since I was going for a more masculine card, I added some twine to the bottom and tied a small bow.
Created-by-Larissa-Pittman-for-Skipping-Stones-Designs-DT-Dog-Vol1-card

I hope you enjoyed today’s post. Your next stop along the hop is Martha Lucia.

Have a wonderful weekend friends. signo

If you get out of order here is the HOP line up.
The HOP line up is below.
Coralynn
Ilina
Jen
Kandi You came from here
Larissa  You are here
Martha Lucia You go here next
Stephanie
Tanja
Teresa

23 Responses to “Skipping Stones Designs Tip/Technique Hop

• Sylvana Collins
    2 years ago

Cute card! Love your background, too!!

• Larissa
      2 years ago

Thank you so much. I love making the simple backgrounds.

• Hi Larissa!

It’s my first time un your blog and I like it!

I love your card <3

The stamps are wonderfull 🙂

Beautiful colors!

Mi blog is http://desommeilsdeniccolette.blogspot.com.es/?m=0

Kisses from Spain

~ Niccolette Coquelicots ~

• Larissa
      2 years ago

Thank you so much Niccolette. I am happy to have you visit my blog. 🙂 Hope you come back again.

• Love that dog set, great card and background! Excited to be on the SSD team with you!

• Larissa
      2 years ago

Thank you Kandi. Yes I am excited to have you join us on the team. 🙂

• Arianna Barbara
    2 years ago

Oh wow! This card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!!!

• Larissa
      2 years ago

Thank you so much Arianna. Happy New Year to you too.

• Christy Q
    2 years ago

Such a fabulous card! I love the coloring on the dog and that sentiment makes me laugh. Love the paw print background you created too!

• The paw print background and raised second stamped dog really adds to the card!

• Love the sentiment! Made me chuckle. Great card…thanks!

• Linda Batson
    2 years ago

I just love this card, but I love dogs. So, would be hard not to love this. I need to see if that set is still available. Have a great day. Congrats on the coordinator spot.

• Larissa
      2 years ago

Hi Linda and Thank You. Yes the stamp set is available. I love dogs too.

• Laura Cox
    2 years ago

Very cute card!!

• Very effective technique and one that I never think to try. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    <3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

• This is one of my favourite SSD sets – especially that sentiment! Love how you popped up the pooch and used the paw prints in the background!

Trackbacks & Pings